We are excited to announce the launch of Appointments Pro that allows you to offer a powerful appointment booking system to any app. This feature replaces the older Appointments feature and offers more options, greater functionality and a better user interface! Here are some of the features:
- Appointment scheduling
- Class booking (free and unlimited)
- All-in-one calendar
- Automatic confirmations
- Email and push notification reminders
- Stripe, PayPal and cash payment options
- Analytics and reports
- Progressive loyalty integration
We recently held a Partner Development Session covering this new feature and you can access the recording here:
This feature is ideal for a variety of businesses including hair salons, golf coaches, barbershops, spas, dentists, lawyers or any business that wants to take bookings easily. This will save you and the business from having to subscribe to a third party service than can be expensive and requires login to another dashboard.
Whilst this feature has been designed specifically for mobile, there is the opportunity to embed it on a website in an iframe with similar proportions to the mobile version.
We will be sharing a video of this shortly on our blog page.
We hope you like this and as always we welcome any feedback.
- Fixes the calendar load timeout issues
- Google Calendar
- Bug Fixing – Date and time Format, Back button issues
- Add Payment Method: Bank Transfer
- Time Duration increases for class and service
- The manager can manage all bookings from the mobile
- The provider can manage own booking from mobile
- Push notification to customer for reminder and update booking
- Push notification to Manager/Provider for received a booking
- Provider and Manager can Update his/her profile from mobile
- The manager can update the location from mobile
- Manager can switch User to Vendor Or Vendor to a user account in mobile
- Perform action on booking from mobile
- Fixes bug for calendar select on other languages
- Fixed bug in mobile for hiding price
- Class list date format in editor side
- Displaying service description in mobile side
- Fixed calendar view bug in editor
- Fixed location saving bug in Paypal