We are really excited to announce the release of our new Food Print feature. You can now deliver advanced food ordering systems to restaurants and takeaways with thermal printer integration and in-app order management on our new App CMS. This feature supports push messages (for order notifications in native apps) and SMS notifications (for PWAs and WebApps). Here is a summary video overview:
To set this up, you can access a short course in our Academy here:
If you prefer, you can access our helpdesk articles with video tutorials here:
We believe that this will expand the capability of the new CMS and open up new opportunities for you. We are also working on making Commerce Pro more desktop friendly thus allowing you to offer food ordering systems on WebApps, PWAs, Native Apps, Private App Store Apps and for the web.
There will be ongoing development and as always we would really appreciate your feedback
- Fixed the missing multiple timeslots in the commerce pro form app side
- Fixed the table order services, add the default 30 minutes PDT for table service and order with no PDT, and fixed the summi queue bug
- Updated the CRON time from 1 to 2 minutes and added a CRON to remove duplicate orders and fixed few other issues
- Added a patch that will not allow to add same order twice.
- Fixes the bug of duplicate orders by removing the mobile order cron fresh process
- Updated the cron cycle from 5 minutes to every 1 minute. This will ensure that orders are sent for printing quicker
- Add support for multiple timezones on orders
- Added functionality time and date format show according to configuration.
- Added button for SUNMI printer to print the receipt